- Эта тема пуста.
03.12.2020 в 20:39 #44395Janelle Honeycutt
Culture and Psychiatric Diagnosis
A Dsm-IV (R) Perspective
by Juan E. Mezzich, Horacio Fábrega Jr., Arthur Kleinman, Delores L. Perron
- Author: Juan E. Mezzich, Horacio Fábrega Jr., Arthur Kleinman, Delores L. Perron
- ISBN: 9780880485531 (0880485531)
- Language: english
- Release date: May 31, 1996
- Publisher: American Psychiatric Publishing
- Format: hardcover, 360 pages
About The Book
By the mid-21st century, the United States will no longer have a Caucasian majority. This fact, coupled with the evidence showing that misdiagnosis occurs more frequently in minority populations, indicates that the future domestic and international utility of DSM-IV and its companions will depend on their suitability for use with various cultures.
PDF Culture and Psychiatric Diagnosis Juan E. Mezzich buy on Walmart. TXT ebook Culture and Psychiatric Diagnosis iPad. MP3 book Culture and Psychiatric Diagnosis by Juan E. Mezzich read online on iPhone. Online ebook Culture and Psychiatric Diagnosis download on Barnes & Noble.